Learn Portuguese in Lisbon
Wide avenues, historical buildings from the time of kings and explorers, and traditional taverns - it all awaits you on a Portuguese course in Lisbon! This incredible coastal city features a wealth of attractions from churches to museums and traditional tapas bars, so you’re sure to have a memorable time learning Portuguese in Lisbon. Whether you’re looking for a language study holiday filled with relaxation or adventure, studying Portuguese in Lisbon is a perfect choice!
An incredibly diverse city, a Portuguese course in Lisbon will take you to modern neighbourhoods and historic sights, exploring everything from Moorish architecture to river views! Our partner schools will ensure that as you learn Portuguese in Lisbon you make fantastic progress, teaching you the language in dynamic, immersive lessons. As well as that, as you study Portuguese in Lisbon you’ll be surrounded by the incredible sights of the city, from Parque Eduardo VII to the cobbled streets of Bairro Alto!
Why study Portuguese in Lisbon?
- Lisbon is a vibrant and attractive city, known for its hill views and monumental sights such as the Praça do Comércio and Carmo Convent which you can explore on a Portuguese course in Lisbon - contact us for more information on living in the city.
- This innovative city has a wealth of top restaurants, and you can’t leave the city without trying a traditional pastel de nata at Pastéis de Belém, who claim to be the originators of this delicious pastry!
- There are a wealth of day trips available to those studying Portuguese in Lisbon - the city of Sintra and the Pena National Palace are a popular destination, but it’s also possible to take a boat cruise along the Tagus river.
- To escape to the beach during your language course abroad, head to the charming town of Cascais, where you can soak up the sun on quaint beaches and experience the charm of small-town Portuguese life!
- If you want to explore traditional Portuguese culture while you study Portuguese in Lisbon, join a food tour of the city, where you’ll taste delicious local food.
- Out on the Tagus River, you can enjoy cruises with wine tasting while by the coast it’s possible to join a surfing lesson!
Popular questions about studying Portuguese in Lisbon:
Do you have further questions about studying Portuguese in Lisbon?