Learn Spanish in Medellín
Medellín is a transformative city, and on a Spanish course in Medellín, you’ll get to explore its modern, innovative, and fascinating sights! Nicknamed the “City of Eternal Spring” thanks to its fantastic weather, studying Spanish in Medellín will see you explore museums, mountains, and nightlife. Learn Spanish in Medellín and experience this thrilling city for yourself!
As you study Spanish in Medellín, you can learn more about this fascinating city’s history, and explore modern sights like aquariums, art galleries, and cable cars! Our partner schools will ensure that you gain incredible language skills on a Spanish course in Medellín while teaching you more about Colombian culture. From the Metrocable to the Museo de Antioquia, you’ll be surrounded by incredible sights as you learn Spanish in Medellín!
Why Study Spanish in Medellín?
- This is a vibrant city with so much for learners of all ages to do on a Spanish course in Medellín, from wandering the Parque Explora science museum to finding incredible local produce at Plaza Minorista Market - contact us for more information about living in Medellín
- The Parque Lleras is where you’ll find most people congregating in the evening around vendors selling local art, while the Casa de la Memoria is the place to learn more about the city’s fraught history
- For an incredible adventure as you learn Spanish in Medellín make sure to visit Guatapé, an emerald-green lake where you can also see Plaza de Zocalos, one of the most colourful squares in Colombia
- Elsewhere, get in touch with nature at the beautiful Cañón Del Río Claro Reserva Natural, a jungle paradise where you can see wildlife like monkeys and toucans!
- Medellín is a bustling city, where there are plenty of activities for you to explore on your language course abroad including paragliding, hiking, and scuba diving
- Join a tour of local coffee farms to learn more about this crucial export, or just enjoy the sights of the city centre with a fast-paced cycling tour!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Medellín:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Medellín?