Learn Spanish in Bogotá
Take a Spanish course in Bogotá and you'll discover a city that's 50% bigger in area than New York! This thrilling city offers sights for everybody learning Spanish in Bogotá, from historic museums to upscale neighbourhoods and authentic markets. Be captivated by colourful houses in the colonial district, and experience lively nightlife and local cuisine in the city centre, all as you study Spanish in Bogotá!
Learning Spanish in Bogotá is the perfect choice if you want to explore one of South America’s liveliest cities. On a Spanish course in Bogotá at one of our partner schools, not only will you make great progress in dynamic language lessons, but also spend time learning about Latin American culture, visiting bars and admiring stunning views of the Andes. As you study Spanish in Bogotá, you’ll be located near the hip area of Chapinero where you can visit the Theatron Club or head out of the city on the Quebrada La Vieja hiking trail.
Why study Spanish in Bogotá?
- There’s so much to do as you study Spanish in Bogotá - start at Plaza Bolívar to admire the government buildings before heading to the Gold Museum to discover more about the pre-Hispanic history of Colombia.
- For a birds-eye view of the city, climb or take the funicular to the top of Monserrate mountain, or just relax in a cafe with a classic chocolate completo, a combination of hot chocolate, cheese, and bread!
- A Spanish course in Bogotá is the perfect way to explore Colombia’s incredible scenery - take a drive to Lake Guatavita, a stunning emerald-green lake surrounded by dense jungle.
- To discover more about traditional Colombian life as you study Spanish abroad, travel to Villa de Leyva, a charming colonial town with beautiful Spanish architecture - contact us for more information about living in Bogotá.
- A bike tour is a great way to see all the sights of Bogotá in one go as you learn Spanish abroad, and you’ll also learn more about the history of the city along the way!
- There are plenty of tour providers in the city who will take you out to the fantastic surrounding countryside, showing you Colombian coffee farms and other hidden sights.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Bogotá:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Bogotá?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in