Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires
Explore a brand new part of the world on a Spanish course in Buenos Aires! Argentina’s cosmopolitan capital combines the familiarity of Europe with the soul of Latin America, so the experience of learning Spanish in Buenos Aires will be like no other. This huge Argentinian metropolis has its own unique personality, and each barrio of Buenos Aires tells a different story - explore all of the city as you study Spanish in Buenos Aires!
Experience the vibrancy of this capital city and study Spanish in Buenos Aires, where you’ll discover the native language and learn more about the city’s history. This unique destination is perfect for thrillseekers, and as you learn Spanish in Buenos Aires at one of our partner schools, you’ll be taught in immersive lessons while experiencing a brand-new culture. From the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes to Jardín Botánico Carlos Thays, you’ll see the best of the city on a Spanish course in Buenos Aires!
Why study Spanish in Buenos Aires?
- On a Spanish course in Buenos Aires, you’ll be immersed in the city, from the impressive Recoleta Cemetery to San Telmo Market.
- To live life like a local as you study Spanish abroad, relax in a local cafe with a café con leche and medialuna, admire tango dancing at La Glorieta, or enjoy a steak and Malbec wine!
- Just a short drive outside the city, Tigre is the place to go to discover beautiful markets as well as the natural landscapes of the Paraná Delta.
- If you’re looking for an adventure on your Spanish course in Buenos Aires, travel over the border to Uruguay’s capital, Montevideo, where you can admire its old town with art deco buildings and galleries.
- As with any capital city, there are plenty of varied sectors to experience after a Spanish course in Buenos Aires, including manufacturing, agriculture, and telecommunications.
- ESL can help you find internships opportunities in Buenos Aires through our fantastic partner schools - contact us for more information about working in Buenos Aires after your language course abroad!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Buenos Aires:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Buenos Aires?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in