Learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro
A Spanish course in Bocas del Toro will allow you to discover a unique Afro-Caribbean atmosphere, untouched beaches, coves, coral, and dolphins! This incredible island province is the perfect choice if you want to swim, sunbathe, and see natural beauty as you learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro. Choose to study Spanish in Bocas del Toro and you’re bound to fall in love with this stunning island!
On a Spanish course in Bocas del Toro, not only will you have the chance to learn Spanish in a natural environment, but also discover the beauty of this idyllic location. As you learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro, our partner schools will ensure you take part in immersive, dynamic lessons, while you’ll have time to explore the stunning beaches and attractions of the island. Our partner language schools are located in the heart of Bocas Town on Isla Colón, so as you study Spanish in Bocas del Toro you’ll be just minutes away from the best sights!
Why study Spanish in Bocas del Toro?
- Isla Colón is an incredible island, where you can sunbathe and see local wildlife on Starfish Beach or just enjoy the local nightlife and music in Bocas Town - contact us for more information on studying in Bocas del Toro.
- If you want to try the local cuisine as you study Spanish in Bocas del Toro, head to Bocas Brewery in the main town or try a local waterside restaurant, where you can try grilled seafood or the famous ceviche.
- Bocas del Toro is made up of a handful of beautiful Caribbean islands, and make sure to take trips to places like Isla Bastimentos and Isla Zapatillas on your Spanish course in Bocas del Toro.
- In picturesque Dolphin Bay, you can even observe dolphins in their natural habitat, or take a boat out to Bird Island to see tropical birds!
- In this island province, there is so much to do as you study Spanish abroad, especially if you’re a water sports fan - snorkel in the water around Isla Colón or rent a surfboard at exciting Bluff Beach!
- Get PADI scuba diving certified in Bocas del Toro, or if you want to stay firmly on dry land, get a tour of the Bluff Beach Municipal Reserve to see turtles in their natural habitat.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Bocas del Toro:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Bocas del Toro?