Learn Spanish in Alicante
Discover one of Spain’s most beautiful destinations on a Spanish course in Alicante! This beachside resort attracts visitors from all over the world thanks to its charming old town, fantastic culinary scene and lively nightlife, and you could experience it all by studying Spanish in Alicante. Learn Spanish in Alicante and experience laid-back life on the Mediterranean coast!
As you wander the streets of El Barrio, the old town, or admire the yachts in the harbour, you’ll practise your Spanish every day on a Spanish course in Alicante. Our fantastic partner schools offer a wide range of courses for every learner, so you’ll make quick progress studying Spanish in Alicante. As well as that, you’ll be immersed in this vibrant seaside city learning Spanish in Alicante, just a short walk from The Ocean Race Museum and the tapas bars of El Barrio!
Why study Spanish in Alicante?
- Alicante is a lively destination, where, in one day of studying Spanish abroad, you can admire the historic Santa Bárbara Castle, discover modern art at MACA Contemporary Art Museum, and enjoy a fresh cocktail in the old town.
- If you’d like a break from studying Spanish in Alicante, relax on Playa del Postiguet, one of the best beaches in Alicante, or peruse the crafts on offer on La Explanada de Espana - contact us for more information about living in Alicante.
- One of the most popular afternoon trips from Alicante is to the island of Tabarca, where you can admire the beautiful flora and fauna and relax on untouched beaches!
- For a more lively day out during your Spanish course in Alicante, discover the other vibrant towns along the Costa Blanca, including Benidorm and Altea.
- This exciting town offers plenty of activities for when you’re not studying Spanish abroad - try a guided tour of the city with tapas tasting, or head out onto the water on a sailing tour!
- If you’re looking to have a more thrilling language study holiday, an off-road experience in the surrounding countryside is the perfect option, and end your day with a flamenco show.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Alicante:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Alicante?