Learn English in Belfast
Learn English in Belfast and you’ll be sure to discover more than just a language – you’ll explore centuries of culture and tradition in one of Europe’s most up-and-coming cities! Belfast is a vibrant cultural hub packed with Northern Irish charm, and an English course in Belfast gives you the best chance to experience this lively city like a local! As you study English in Belfast you’ll immerse yourself in its historic streets and emerald-green surroundings for a language learning experience you’ll never forget!
Discover the legacy of Titanic, dance to live Irish music, marvel at the murals on the Peace Wall – all on an English course in Belfast! A language course abroad is the perfect opportunity to combine linguistic and cultural immersion, and you’ll experience both when you learn English in Belfast. ESL’s partner schools are located in the heart of the city, so you’ll be just a short walk from the Botanic Gardens and Ulster Museum as you study English in Belfast.
Why study English in Belfast?
- Belfast offers attractions for just about everyone studying English abroad in the city, from tranquil walks in Ormeau Park to shopping for traditional Northern Irish produce in St. George’s Market – contact us for more information about living in Belfast.
- As the historic birthplace of the Titanic, an English course in Belfast is also the perfect opportunity to learn more about this ship at the immersive Titanic Belfast center.
- Belfast is just a short drive from some of the most breathtaking sights in Northern Ireland, such as the Giant’s Causeway and the Gobbins Cliff Path.
- Make sure to experience historic sights during your English course in Belfast by exploring the ruinous Dunluce Castle on the clifftops, or stay close to home with a visit to the grand Belfast Castle.
- This dynamic capital city offers plenty of exciting activities for you to experience as you learn English abroad, such as bike tours of the city and escape rooms.
- Thrillseekers can try sea kayaking or rock climbing, while there are plenty of hikes for you to explore on the outskirts of the city.
Popular questions about studying English in Belfast:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Belfast?