Learn English in Fort Lauderdale
With its famous beaches, arts, culture and events, Fort Lauderdale is a hidden gem on the coast of the Atlantic, just a short journey to the metropolitan hub of Miami. The city attracts millions of domestic tourists from the rest of the USA every year – so you have plenty of opportunities to practise English while soaking up the sun!
With its ever-sunny climate, sparkling sea, and plenty of entertainment – studying in Fort Lauderdale is like studying in a tropical resort! Our English schools in the city offer a wide variety of courses, with modern facilities, and a diverse mix of students to give you plenty of opportunities to practise and explore the city.
Why study English in Fort Lauderdale?
- Make sure to experience the local shopping scene by walking Las Olas Boulevard
- Nicknamed the “Venice of the USA” – look out for gondolas and water taxis to explore the city via its many canals
- Fort Lauderdale is located to visit some of Florida’s best attractions, like the iconic city of Miami or the amusement parks of Orlando
- For students who want to see the native ecosystem of Florida – the magnificent Everglades National Park
- Make sure to take a water taxi to see the mansions and yachts dotting Millionaires' Row
- Fort Lauderdale faces the South Atlantic, which is both wavy and warm – making it perfect for surfing!
Popular questions about studying English in Fort Lauderdale
Do you have further questions about studying English in Fort Lauderdale?