Learn English in Los Angeles
Study English in Los Angeles and live in an iconic city, where you can make your American dream come true and immerse yourself in laid-back California life! Choose to learn English in Los Angeles and you’ll find yourself surrounded by culture and entertainment unparalleled across the USA - from the beaches of Santa Monica to the hiking in Griffith Park and the towering cityscapes of downtown! Go behind the scenes and experience it all for yourself with our English courses in Los Angeles!
On an English course in Los Angeles, you’ll understand this city better, immersed in English as you explore its streets and enjoy its cosmopolitan atmosphere. From Beverly Hills to the Hollywood Boulevard, our partner schools are located in some of the city’s most iconic locations, so you’ll be right in the heart of the action as you learn English in Los Angeles! We choose all our partner schools for the quality and rigour of all their courses, so you’re sure to make great progress on your English course in Los Angeles.
Why study English in Los Angeles?
- Discover iconic destinations like the Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, and the Hollywood Sign when you learn English in Los Angeles - contact us for more information about living in Los Angeles
- Known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and endless attractions, you can start your days on Venice Beach, fit in a visit to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, and finish in a hip restaurant in the Arts District or Koreatown!
- Experience the best of SoCal while you study English in Los Angeles by travelling around the local region, from the beaches of San Diego to wine tasting in Santa Barbara!
- For relaxing in the country, try picturesque Oak Glen or Ojai, while Big Bear is home to LA’s winter ski slopes for those missing a bit of sports action on their language study holiday!
- To absorb the celebrity culture of Los Angeles, set off on a sightseeing tour of Hollywood, where you might spy a famous movie star!
- Sports fans can head to the beach for surfing lessons or try a guided hike of the incredible hills around Los Angeles while learning English abroad
Popular questions about studying English in Los Angeles:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Los Angeles?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in