Learn English in Santa Barbara
Home to A-List celebrities and offering warm weather all year round, choose an English course in Santa Barbara and enjoy a typical Cali lifestyle in a sunny coastal city! With miles upon miles of sandy beaches, leafy boutique-filled streets, and a laid-back Mediterranean vibe, you’ll never be short of things to discover as you learn English in Santa Barbara! Study English in Santa Barbara and see for yourself why it’s referred to as the American Riviera!
Studying English in Santa Barbara, you’ll live the Californian lifestyle, discovering the city’s cultural history, a blend of classic American and colonial Spanish influence. The English courses in Santa Barbara at our partner schools offer an intensive learning programme, and you can practice your skills every day as you explore the city streets, seeing sights such as the Old Mission and Stearns Wharf!
Why study English in Santa Barbara?
- As you learn English in Santa Barbara, you’ll be immersed in the unique California culture of the town, from the local cuisine in restaurants on State Street to the Mediterranean architecture of the downtown area
- When you’re not studying English in Santa Barbara, take a break at Santa Barbara Zoo, or explore the local nature in Lotusland botanical garden - contact us for more information on living in Santa Barbara
- There’s so much to see in the surroundings of Santa Barbara - further down the coastline, enjoy Cali beach life in Ventura or explore the beaches of quaint Avila Beach!
- Inland, Bakersfield is a cultural community near Sequoia National Forest, where you can visit the Bakersfield Museum of Art or the Buena Vista Museum of Natural History on a day off from studying English in Santa Barbara
- On an English course in Santa Barbara, there’s so much for you to do, from taking a biking tour of the coastline to heading out to sea to fish
- For a memorable language course abroad take a surfing lesson, or enjoy a tour of the nearby wineries in the country
Popular questions about studying English in Santa Barbara:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Santa Barbara?