Learn English in Nashville
This country music capital of the world ensures a fun-filled time spent studying English in Nashville! The perfect combination of history, culture, and nightlife, learning English in Nashville offers the chance to see live music, eat fantastic culinary favourites, and explore the historic home of US Presidents, all in one trip! As you embark on an English course in Nashville, you’ll discover the best of American culture!
English schools in Nashville
On an English course in Nashville, you’ll experience life in the music capital of the US, where there is always something going on! From movie theatres to music shows and fantastic city parks, there are so many ways to spend your time studying English in Nashville. Learning English in Nashville, you’ll be immersed in the language as you explore the music and lyrics of the country music greats, and speak to locals every day!
Why study English in Nashville?
- The historic home of American country music, studying English in Nashville is a great way to be immersed in classic American culture, and seeing the Grand Ole Opry, a country music showcase, live at the Ryman Auditorium is the perfect place to start!
- Elsewhere, Nashville is a city known for its cuisine, and no trip here would be complete without trying Nashville hot chicken, local fried catfish, or a traditional barbecue!
- Just outside the city, students learning English in Nashville can explore the home of President Andrew Jackson, The Hermitage, where you’ll get an understanding of life 200 years ago - contact us for more information about living in Nashville
- If you’d like to explore further afield, visiting a whisky distillery in Lynchburg is an ideal day out, or go white water rafting in Rock Island State Park!
- There’s so much to explore as you learn English in Nashville, whether you want to learn more about the city’s history on a walking tour or go stand-up paddleboarding on Percy Priest Lake
- For an unforgettable experience, head out on the Cumberland River for a steamboat cruise, where you’ll get to experience the city’s sights in a unique way!
Popular questions about studying English in Nashville:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Nashville?