Learn Spanish in Montañita
Idyllic beaches, amazing waves, wooden beach bungalows - a Spanish course in Montañita is the best way to immerse yourself in Ecuador's cheerful atmosphere! As you learn Spanish in Montañita you’ll discover life in a charming seaside town, where you can surf, eat, and sunbathe to your heart’s content! There’s plenty of entertainment to be had studying Spanish in Montañita, and you’re sure to have the time of your life.
Known for being a surfer’s paradise, as you learn Spanish in Montañita you’ll have the chance to take to the waves, and explore plenty of other thrilling activities! Our fantastic partner language schools are located in the heart of the town, so you’ll be studying Spanish in Montañita just a short walk from the stunning beach and exciting nightlife spots. A Spanish course in Montañita is the perfect choice for beach-lovers, where you’ll make incredible language progress and see one of Ecuador’s hidden gems!
Why study Spanish in Montañita?
- Montañita is known for its nightlife, and as you learn Spanish in Montañita you’ll be able to let loose on one of the beachfront dance floors - contact us for more information about living in Montañita.
- While you study Spanish abroad here, you’ll also bond with other backpackers who come for the unique resort atmosphere and local food - including the iconic Ecuadorian ceviche.
- As you study Spanish in Montañita don’t miss your chance to see more of Ecuador by taking the bus to nearby Puerto Lopez, where you can go whale watching!
- The protected island of Isla la Plata is just a short boat trip away, where you can admire beautiful wildlife on a break from studying Spanish abroad.
- A Spanish course in Montañita is the perfect choice for thrillseekers - there are so many activities to try here, including surfing, parasailing and paragliding!
- Verdant hills surround Montañita, and the best way to explore them is on horseback, or you might hike to the stunning waterfalls at Two Sleeves and Olon.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Montañita:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Montañita?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in