Located on the spectacular Southern English coastline, Bournemouth is one of the sunniest destinations for those wanting to work and study in the United Kingdom. Aside from its stunning sandy beaches, Bournemouth boasts beautiful green areas while culture lovers will also be spoiled for choice since the city attracts creativity and art in all forms and offers an interesting range of museums and galleries. Due to the large number of services offered in Bournemouth, part-time and student jobs abound – an opportunity we believe our international students should take advantage of!
Why go on an English gap year in Bournemouth?
By choosing ESL for your gap year in Bournemouth you will:
- Largely perfect your English skills by learning and practicing the language daily both inside and outside the classroom
- Develop not only linguistic but also professional skills by taking advantage of our Job Club service
- Learn English in a fun and relaxed setting next to the seaside and other stunning natural enclaves
- Soak up the very best of British culture with the dynamic and young crowd that dominates Bournemouth’s society
- Create unforgettable memories with your new local and international friends
Can I work and study in Bournemouth?
The job market in the UK is a strong one, which means there are plenty of work opportunities for students. Our free Job Club service is specifically designed to help international students find positions that can be combined with language courses or even extended thereafter – you will be assessed on aspects such as job portals, how to properly prepare your CV and UK labour legislation.