Learn German in Hamburg
If you’re looking for a language stay abroad in one of Europe’s most important cities, this enchanting hub of culture, education, science, and history is sure to delight you as you learn German in Hamburg. As Germany’s second-largest city, it attracts students both from around the country and from further afield through its major universities - and it’s simply bursting with creativity and culture. You’ll never find a dull moment on your German course in Hamburg!
Learn German in Hamburg
German schools in Hamburg
Being completely immersed in German city life is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in the language daily on your German course in Hamburg; hearing, reading and speaking it 24/7. You’ll progress in leaps and bounds as you learn German in Hamburg at one of our partner schools, exploring this city and everything it has to offer - there’s something new on every corner here! Our partner language schools in Hamburg are located in the heart of the old city near the Binnenalster lake and historic canals as well as the Hamburger Kunsthalle.
Why study German in Hamburg?
- You’ll meet new people, both local and international, by living day-to-day life in this bustling, global city as you learn German in Hamburg, and you’re guaranteed to improve your German in no time - contact us for more information about living in Hamburg.
- Get an idea of Hamburg’s illustrious past at the Deichstrasse, the oldest remaining street in the city-centre, or the Hamburg Museum, where you can experience 1,200 years of history while practising your German!
- While there is plenty to see in the city centre, while you study German in Hamburg you might also take a trip to the neighbouring historic towns, where you can experience German life outside of a major city.
- Nearby Lubeck is home to historic houses and waterways, while you might also take a cycle through the villages of Altes Land, speaking German with local villagers!
- Experience this historic city from a different perspective by taking a sailing trip on the Outer Alster, offering incredible views of Hamburg’s city centre!
- A craft beer tour is an ideal way to get up close to the city’s brewing tradition, while younger learners might enjoy cycling the city or trying stand-up paddleboarding.
Popular questions about studying German in Hamburg:
Do you have further questions about studying German in Hamburg?