Learn Russian in Saint Petersburg
You can’t help but be amazed by the beauty and history all around you on a Russian course in Saint Petersburg! As you study Russian in Saint Petersburg, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the sights of this incredible city, from the canals to modern shops and impressive museums. Explore one of the most magnificent European cities and choose to learn Russian in Saint Petersburg!
Developed by Peter the Great as a show of imperial power, this city has managed to retain its grandeur over centuries, and as you study Russian in Saint Petersburg you’ll be surrounded by its splendour. On a Russian course in Saint Petersburg, you’ll join dynamic, immersive language lessons all taught in the heart of the city at our partner schools. From Saint Michael’s Castle to the Faberge Museum, learning Russian in Saint Petersburg will take you to the city’s best sights!
Why study Russian in Saint Petersburg?
- This majestic city is sure to leave you in awe as you study Russian abroad, exploring iconic sights such as St. Isaac’s Cathedral and the impressive State Hermitage Museum.
- Start your day by admiring the statue of the Bronze Horseman, a city icon, then take a boat trip on the River Neva and end your day with ballet or opera at the Mariinsky Theatre.
- One of the city’s best sights, the Peterhof Palace is a perfect day trip from the city - take the hydrofoil along the Gulf of Finland and admire the Park of Alexandria and the Grand Cascade.
- On your Russian course in Saint Petersburg, you might also visit the small town of Pushkin, where you can visit the incredible Catherine Palace.
- Saint Petersburg is a major trade gateway and also has a large industrial sector, making it an ideal destination for professionals to pursue a language course abroad.
- As you learn Russian in Saint Petersburg, you can also explore volunteering opportunities in the city through our partner schools - contact us for more information!
Popular questions about studying Russian in Saint Petersburg:
Do you have further questions about studying Russian in Saint Petersburg?