Learn Spanish in San Sebastián
As you take a Spanish course in San Sebastián, you'll fall in love with the bay and white sand beaches! Just 20km from the French border, this paradise for surfers and foodies is surrounded by green hills, and you'll explore all its unique beauty learning Spanish in San Sebastián! Experience the historic old town, innovative restaurants, and exciting activities on offer, and choose to study Spanish in San Sebastián!
San Sebastián is a popular seaside resort, where, as you learn Spanish in San Sebastián, you can hit the waves in the Bay of Biscay, wander the cobbled streets of the Parte Vieja, and practice your Spanish every day. Our fantastic partner schools will ensure that you make great progress on a Spanish course in San Sebastián, and you’ll bond with the locals in the pintxo bars of the town. As you study Spanish in San Sebastián you’ll be just a short walk from Zurriola beach and Gipuzkoa Plaza, allowing you to immerse yourself in the city sights!
Why study Spanish in San Sebastián?
- San Sebastián attracts visitors looking for an exciting city stay, and on a Spanish course in San Sebastián, you can try surfing and sailing at La Concha beach!
- This lively city offers plenty of events throughout the year including the Jazz Festival and International Film Festival, so you’ll always find something to enjoy - contact us for more information on living in San Sebastián.
- From San Sebastián, the entirety of the beautiful Basque Country is open to you - visit Getaria to drink the local drink, txakoli, a refreshing white wine, or wander the cliff steps to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Elsewhere, you can also take a trip to the Rioja Alavesa wine region as you study Spanish in San Sebastián, where you can try some of the most delicious wines in Europe.
- This lively seaside town has so many activities for you to get involved in, from watersports to food tours of the best local dishes.
- Naturally, the town is a hub for sea sports, and there are plenty of companies offering surfing lessons on the beach - or, head off on a boat trip to see the incredible coastline!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in San Sebastián:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in San Sebastián?