If we mentioned sun, sea, and sand, you probably wouldn’t think of England, but that’s exactly what lies in wait for you in the coastal region of Torbay! As the UK’s sunniest location, Torbay is full of life
, and its vibrant coastal resort vibes will make you feel welcome straight away. An English long term course in Torbay is the perfect opportunity to explore England and develop your language skills
as you learn just what it’s like to live as a local on the beautiful south coast!
Why take an English gap year course in Torbay?
On a gap experience with ESL, you’ll be able to:
- Learn English in an authentic setting and practise in an environment which helps you naturally develop your skills
- Understand a new culture better, experiencing daily life in small-town England and its welcoming coastal towns
- Develop both your language and soft skills: navigating a new country and town will help you grow both personally and professionally
- Experience full linguistic and cultural immersion as you visit new places around the country and explore different parts of the UK
- Meet new people from around the world and study in a welcoming, international environment
What will I do on my English long term course in Torbay?
At ESL, we work closely with our partner schools to ensure they offer courses that involve and stimulate students on long term courses, where you’ll progress through dynamic classes and absorbing cultural activities. We’ll help to match you with the ideal English gap year course in Torbay that will help you achieve your learning goals, whatever length of time you want to spend abroad. You’ll combine your course with learning outside of the classroom, where you meet locals and international students, and explore a new culture and country in a unique, absorbing way.