Learn English in Santa Monica
A stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of LA, studying English in Santa Monica is the perfect retreat for those looking to experience California’s laid-back lifestyle. An English course in Santa Monica will put you in prime position to explore LA and Southern California’s stunning national parks, as well as experience life in downtown LA! With year-round warm weather and an open-minded, relaxed Cali vibe, learning English in Santa Monica is a popular choice for ESL students looking to live their own American dream.
You’ll be completely immersed in the Californian lifestyle on an English course in Santa Monica from the minute you touch down, and have the opportunity to hear and speak English everywhere you go. On an English course in Santa Monica at one of our partner schools, you’ll bond with other international students and follow an intensive course, focused on quality teaching in a supportive environment. Study just steps from Santa Monica Pier and Palisades Park when you learn English in Santa Monica!
Why study English in Santa Monica?
- Santa Monica is a lively seaside town, where you can join the surfing community, catch rides at Pacific Park, and enjoy fine dining in downtown, all the while following an English course in Santa Monica
- Practise your English right next to Venice Beach, enjoying huge stretches of golden sand, the lively Santa Monica pier, and artisan boutiques to get lost in for hours - contact us for more information about living in Santa Monica
- Santa Monica is part of the Los Angeles area, where there are plenty of attractions to explore, from hiking around Griffiths Observatory to exploring the Hollywood heritage at Universal Studios
- As you learn English in Santa Monica, you’ll also have all of beautiful California to explore - take a walk in the tranquil Angeles National Forest or drive out to incredible Joshua Tree National Park!
- This glamorous coastal city has plenty of activities to offer those learning English abroad - enjoy a surfing lesson on the beach or try a game of beach volleyball with friends!
- The iconic Original Muscle Beach is the place to complete a workout, or you might visit Santa Monica Pier for its amusement park and fishing opportunities
Popular questions about studying English in Santa Monica:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Santa Monica?