Learn Italian in Verona
The home of Romeo and Juliet, this classical city will enchant you on an Italian course in Verona! Learning Italian in Verona is bound to be an experience you’ll never forget as you explore its ancient ruins, incredible architecture, and landscaped gardens while making fantastic language progress. Be mesmerised by one of the oldest and most romantic cities in Italy, and choose to study Italian in Verona!
Among historic buildings, medieval streets and churches housing authentic masterpieces, you’ll never cease to be amazed as you learn Italian in Verona. On an Italian course in Verona, you’ll have the chance to discover the real Italian lifestyle, and our partner schools will ensure you make fantastic progress in dynamic language lessons. As well as that, you can explore all of the city’s most famous sights while studying Italian in Verona, from the Castelvecchio Museum to the historic Porta Palio.
Why study Italian in Verona?
- Verona is a destination filled with culture and history, and on an Italian course in Verona you can admire Verona Arena - older than Rome’s Colosseum - and the Castle Vecchio
- The city is known for its amazing cuisine, and as you study Italian abroad you can try local delicacies like Risotto all’Amarone in an osterie, a small traditional bar - contact us for more information about living in Verona
- In Italy’s Veneto region, there are plenty of sights to see as you learn Italian in Verona - admire the beautiful views on Lake Garda, or travel to Venice to walk its famed canals!
- On an Italian course in Verona, you’re also just a short drive from the incredible South Tyrol region, where you can visit Alpine towns like Bolzano!
- This cultural city boasts plenty of activities to make your language course abroad more memorable, from guided walks past the best historic sights to authentic pasta-making classes
- You might also make your Italian course in Verona more exciting by trying rafting down the Adige River or a truffle hunting expedition in the surrounding forest!
Popular questions about studying Italian in Verona:
Do you have further questions about studying Italian in Verona?