Learn English in Port Douglas
In the foodie capital of Queensland, you can combine an English course in Port Douglas with great eats and exciting cultural attractions! This charming resort is the perfect place for a thrilling language course abroad, and as you study English in Port Douglas you’ll be able to discover the Great Barrier Reef, the beaches at Cape Tribulation or the Daintree Rainforest!
Learning English in Port Douglas, you'll have the chance to sunbathe on tropical beaches, drink coffee in the cosmopolitan town centre, and explore some of Australia’s best natural landscapes. Our partner language schools in Port Douglas offer a range of top-class language courses, so you’ll make quick progress in your language learning while studying English in Port Douglas steps from Four Mile Beach.
Why study English in Port Douglas?
- Port Douglas is a charming seaside resort known for its stunning reefs, and you can’t learn English in Port Douglas without going diving in the Great Barrier Reef - contact us for more information about living in Port Douglas
- Elsewhere, the centre of Port Douglas boasts seafood restaurants and lazy cafes, as well as Flagstaff Hill Lighthouse, where you can admire views down the coastline!
- Studying English in Port Douglas, you’ll be just a short drive from the incredible Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest on earth, perfect for an otherworldly escape from your language course abroad
- Out to sea, the Low Isles are an idyllic escape, stunning isolated islands amidst the incredible Great Barrier Reef where you can snorkel, swim, and explore a heritage lighthouse!
- Don’t miss your chance to explore the incredible wildlife of Australia on your language course abroad, and try scuba diving or snorkelling in the incredible reefs off the coast
- Thrillseekers can go looking for crocodiles on a boat trip, or you might enjoy a relaxing horse ride along the beach during your language course abroad
Popular questions about studying English in Port Douglas:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Port Douglas?