Learn English in Berkshire
Experience the life of the British royals on an English course in Berkshire! One of England’s so-called ‘home counties’, as you learn English in Berkshire you’ll explore the royal castle of Windsor, as well as plenty of other quintessentially English sights. From the beauty of the River Thames to the nightlife, shopping, and museums in cities like Reading, learning English in Berkshire is bound to be exciting.
From beautiful country walks to exciting cities and proximity to London, learning English in Berkshire will be an unforgettable experience! Our partner schools offer a range of English courses in Berkshire, and you’ll be studying with other international students from all over the world, developing your language skills together. From the charming town of Maidenhead to the city of Windsor, you’ll feel right at home on an English course in Berkshire.
Why study English in Berkshire?
- Experience the beauty of England’s home counties on an English course in Berkshire, where you’ll feel at home immediately among the friendly locals and other international students - contact us for more information about living in Berkshire.
- As you learn English in Berkshire, you'll have the chance to explore local history in towns like Maidenhead - or, you might just relax on the banks of the Thames!
- Learning English in Berkshire means you’ll be ideally located for exploring all of southern England - from nearby Reading, you can be in London in less than an hour!
- Elsewhere, it’s easy to visit neighbouring Oxford or travel west to see the creative cities of Bristol and Bath.
- This picturesque county offers a wealth of outdoor experiences, from a day at the races at Newbury Racecourse to a day cruise along the River Thames.
- While you study English in Berkshire, make sure to visit Go Ape Bracknell for a thrilling day of ziplining or taking a Segway through the forest trails.
Popular questions about studying English in Berkshire:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Berkshire?